Men's Waterproof Oblique Hiker - 6" Composite Toe Boot
These boots make your presence possible in soggy areas. The Gore-Tex upper liner makes your feet comfortable in wet and rigid rocks so that you can stand and work there for a longer period of time. They are waterproof and keep the feet dry. The removable footbed helps you to get rid of pain and make you able to stand and work comfortably in heavy working areas. The rubber sole material makes it more comfortable to climb in rocks easily and without slipping. They also resist heat and electrical shocks. The brown tumbled full-grain leather enhances its durability. They are made in USA.
- Upper: Brown WATERPROOF Tumbled Full grain cowhide leather
- Direct Injection Lining: Cosmo Aerospacer®
- Insole: Full Length Removable Dual Density Polyurethane "SHOCK ZONE" Footbed with Air Flow Vents
- Midsole: Polyurethane Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: Durable Rubber Sole with 90° Heel
- Special Features: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 Composite Oblique Safety Toe.
- EH Rated.
- Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electrical Shock Resistance Standard Thoro>dri™ WATERPROOF System.